ED 308-Assignment 2-Design- Module 4



Good afternoon everyone,

This week in ED308 we have been introduced to the design phase of the ADDIE module.  In the design phase you add the assessments to your class. When designing a class you must first know what you want to test on before you create the materials that you will teach. As I was going through the reading materials and watching the videos I tried to think of the things that I would need to be testing on in my Photography class. My only assessments for my class will be weekly quizzes that will let me know that they know and understand the components of the camera and lenses. The only other assessments will be the pictures that they take to demonstrated the different lighting Technics . So as much as I hate to blog I have decided that my students will create a blog and submit the photos on their blog so that others can see their work and learn by their peers.

My item of interest this week is how you develop a class from the end to the beginning. This is great in that you want your students to learn the things that will be on the test. So it only makes sense to create the testing portion first.

My confusion has been lessened this week. I think I was trying to over think the outline of the class. I have added the assessment portion of the outline for the week and I think that part of the anxiety last week was thinking that I could not go back and change what I had submitted. The web site offered in the comments of last weeks blog was very helpful in adding information to my blog. After giving some thought to how I want to design this class it is not as confusing as I first thought.

I hope to have a better week next week as I am finally getting to the end of this flu. I hope that everyone has a great week and you are not exposed to the flu. One great advantage to taking classes online is that you do not have to have physical contact with anyone to continue working on assignments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog assignment 1- Analysis

Blog Assignment 4: Engagement