Blog Assignment 4: Engagement
This has been a week, I tried to get as much done at the first of the week as possible. I complete the Course site project and worked more on my outline assignment. I still have to add additional details to the outline, thank you Dr Gale for the suggestions and the review.
Our reading this was about engagement and how we engage students within the online setting. As I develop my class on photography I want my students to engage as much as possible. If you were taking a real photography class and you were going to take photos for the public I think it would very important to have true critiquing of photos. I know when I have my children's pictures made I examine them well before I purchase them. So I feel like the engagement will go well in my class to prepare students for public observation of photos.
What I have found interesting this week is how much one person can actually do and still get the class work done. I have worked 12 to 14 hours a day. We had a special event this week and fund raised money all week as well as ending our basketball season. So with this course seeming to have several assignments I have had to do much time management this week to get everything completed. However the topic of conversation this week has been a good topic to have as I love to engage with my students at work and I think it is great for students to have as much engagement through the class as possible.
I am still working on my outline and thinking about the rubrics for my assignments. Not really having trouble but will refresh my reading on the rubric as I work through the process.
Hope everyone else had a great week and is have much success in their class development.
Our reading this was about engagement and how we engage students within the online setting. As I develop my class on photography I want my students to engage as much as possible. If you were taking a real photography class and you were going to take photos for the public I think it would very important to have true critiquing of photos. I know when I have my children's pictures made I examine them well before I purchase them. So I feel like the engagement will go well in my class to prepare students for public observation of photos.
What I have found interesting this week is how much one person can actually do and still get the class work done. I have worked 12 to 14 hours a day. We had a special event this week and fund raised money all week as well as ending our basketball season. So with this course seeming to have several assignments I have had to do much time management this week to get everything completed. However the topic of conversation this week has been a good topic to have as I love to engage with my students at work and I think it is great for students to have as much engagement through the class as possible.
I am still working on my outline and thinking about the rubrics for my assignments. Not really having trouble but will refresh my reading on the rubric as I work through the process.
Hope everyone else had a great week and is have much success in their class development.
Comments
Post a Comment